onsdag 25 november 2009

Interview with eSuba . Froster

Hello Froster, firstly welcome to eSuba!
"Hi t-eaM'! Thankyou"


Most of the Call of Duty 4 scene was shocked to see you entering the eSuba.CoD4 line up seeing as this is a Czech organisation. How do you feel being the only non Czech player in the CoD4 team? Is communication strong within the team whilst playing a match?

"It feels the same as joining an English line-up for me, they all speak English well enough to communicate properly in and outside the game so it’s not a problem at all!"


How did you approach the organisation, or did they approach you?

"I have known Paradox, Mazarini and Luboshmir for quite a while, attended a lot of the same LANs, I always liked them and they are obviously very skilled as well, then I heard that they needed new players so we started playing together and it just clicked."


You don’t carry a big ego with you, your calm, relaxed and are a great person, do you feel this helped?

"Even though I haven’t always been a calm player I find that it really helps if you just stay calm and focus on the game, that’s something I have learned in the last year, obviously people wouldn’t ask you to join their team if they disliked you so I’m sure this has helped getting me into eSuba."


From being in The Imperial which was relatively short lived, do you feel you have found your ground and will stay with these players?

"I was only a summerlans merc for The Imperial because Mean couldn’t attend the summerlans so I played for them, it was a short but fun stay nevertheless"


Do you have any major plans to attend some Call of Duty 4 LAN events as a team in the up and coming months?

"Our plan is to attend as many big lans as possible, this might also include a few local Czech lans, but you will definitely see us on most big lans."


As for the eSuba SteelSeries Frag Fest, are you looking forward to competing in that, especially with your old team The Imperial competing will we be seeing some extreme try facing?

"I'm always looking forward to any official match and of course playing your ex-team always makes u want to play just that little bit better :P"


With Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2 nearing the shelves, is the teams plans to move to MW2 still in place?

"Yeah we are planning to move over to MW2, if it turns out to be any good, which I somewhat doubt but I do hope it will be good because COD4 is becoming slightly less entertaining after 2 years of playing."


Thank you Erik for your time, now do you have any shout outs?

"Shoutouts to eSuba and their sponsors for giving me this opportunity as well as shoutouts to Imperial, Yoyotech, Sektor Gaming, and all people I frequently play/speak with!"

Interview with eSuba . Froster

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar